Wednesday, October 23, 2013

Day 252: Fire Drill!

My job consists of selling school uniforms.  While I was in a school this afternoon giving a presentation to a principal the fire alarm started going off.  Because of this, we all had to go outside in the 35 degree weather, and of course I didn't bring a jacket with me.  At first it wasn't so bad, but after about 20 minutes I started to get pretty cold.  I decided that I was going to go sit in my rental car across the parking lot.  I figured I wasn't the only one who was cold so I decided to ask the people around me if they wanted to come sit in my car. They all said yes and we went and sat in my car....and it was a good thing because it was another 20 minutes or so before we were cleared to go back in the building.  So today for my act of kindness, I invited strangers in my car to warm up from the cold!

1 comment:

  1. By using CarRental8 you can find the most affordable car rentals at over 50,000 international locations.

    ReplyDelete