Tuesday, October 22, 2013

Day 251: Helped Change A Tire

I don't know too much about fixing cars, but I have had a decent amount of experience when it comes to either jumping a car, or changing a tire.  This came in handy when I was on my way back to the hotel today.  When I was on my way out to my car I noticed a guy standing by his car looking somewhat lost. I also noticed his car had a flat tire.  I asked him if he could use any help.  The guy started off by saying that he was a little embarrassed, but he needed help changing his tire.  He had never done it before and didn't even know how to use the jack. I was happy to help....and since it was one of the two things I can help with when it comes to cars, I was actually able to help.  So today, for my act of kindness, I helped a guy change his tire.

No comments:

Post a Comment