Wednesday, October 9, 2013

Day 247: A Nice Pen

One of the toughest things about this year of random acts of kindness has been trying to keep coming up with unique and different acts. Fortunately I have had a lot of people reach out to me with some acts. Today, I was able to complete one of those ideas. I went out to a sit down restaurant today and when my bill came the waitress forgot to leave a pen behind for me to sign the bill. This made me think of an idea that one of my readers emailed me about a few months ago. She mentioned that waitresses are always in the need of a good pen. Fortunately, I brought my work in with me for lunch today and I had a few nice pens to choose from. So today for my act of kindness, I left my favorite pen behind with a little note. Also, if anyone reading this has some ideas or a cause that I could help out with, please let me know. Thanks in advance!

No comments:

Post a Comment