Wednesday, October 2, 2013

Day 243: Vacation for Mom

My mom is one of the busiest people I have ever known.  It always amazes me how much she takes on and how well she manages everything.  With my dad being diagnosed with Alzheimer's, as you can imagine, this has added that much more responsibility to my mom's life. Well this week, my mom is taking a well deserved break.  She coordinated with some friends and is spending the week on vacation in Door County.  Obviously with her being gone, someone needs to watch my dad. So he will be staying at our house for this week.  In my opinion it is a win/win because my mom gets to spend sometime for herself and I get to spend some quality time with my dad.  However I am still going to use this as my act of kindness.  :)

No comments:

Post a Comment